Company “Manifold” (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://ajlfitness.com/ website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
We use your data to provide and improve the Service. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
· Email address
· First name and last name
· Phone number
· Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
· Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
· Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
· Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
AJLfitness uses the collected data for various purposes:
· To provide and maintain the Service
· To notify you about changes to our Service
· To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
· To provide customer care and support
· To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
· To monitor the usage of the Service
· To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Latvia and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Latvia and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
AJLfitness may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
· To comply with a legal obligation
· To protect and defend the rights or property of AJLfitness
· To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
· To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
· To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children").
Refunds for Online Trainings
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
Refunds are currently not offered for any programs or merchandise. All sales are final.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. You should consult your physician or other health care professional before starting this or any other fitness program and should not participate if advised against it.
There will be no refunds for online trainings, regardless of whether or not the training was complete.
Booked online training session must be cancelled at least 3 (three) days in advance otherwise the payment for full training session must be made.
· By email: [email protected]
Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Please read these terms and conditions of use carefully (in particular, section 6 “payment”) before starting or completing a purchase for service.
We also aim to provide information about our policies at or near the point of purchase. Please review these policies prior to making purchases. You may wish to make a printscreen of this information for your reference.
1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
1. The provisions of these terms and conditions of use (the "Terms") govern the relationship between you and Manifold LtD (reg. No. 40103699717) with registered office Ādažu nov., Carnikavas pag., Kalngale, Stērstu iela 30, LV-2163, Latvia ("we", "us", "our" or the "Company") regarding your use of the Company’s websites and related services ("Service"), including all information, text, graphics, software, and services, available for your use (the “Content”).
2. These Terms establish a legally binding contractual relationship between you and the Company. For this reason, PLEASE READ THE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE SERVICE.
4. Any translation from English version is provided for your convenience only. In the event of any difference in meaning or interpretation between the English language version of these Terms available , and any translation, the English language version will prevail. The original English text shall be the sole legally binding version
5. Unless otherwise expressly provided herein, we will alert you about any changes by updating the "Last updated" date of these Terms and you waive any right to receive specific notice of each such change.
6. THESE TERMS CONTAIN IMPORTANT DISCLAIMERS (SECTION 2), DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES (SECTION 8), LIMITATION OF LIABILITY (SECTION 9), AS WELL AS PROVISIONS THAT WAIVE YOUR RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL, RIGHT TO A COURT HEARING AND RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION (ARBITRATION AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER IN SECTION 12). UNLESS YOU OPT OUT WITHIN 30 DAYS OF FIRST USE OF OUR SERVICE AS PROVIDED FOR IN SECTION 12, ARBITRATION IS THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY AND ALL DISPUTES AND IS MANDATORY EXCEPT AS SPECIFIED BELOW IN SECTION 12.
7. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY PART OF THESE TERMS, OR IF YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE OR AUTHORIZED TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS, THEN DO NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICE.
2. IMPORTANT DISCLAIMERS
1. THE COMPANY DOES NOT OFFER OR PROVIDE ANY KIND OF MEDICAL ADVICE, HEALTH INSURANCE OR OTHER HEALTHCARE SERVICE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY COUNSELING, TESTING, EVALUATION, PRESCRIPTION, PROCEDURE OR THERAPY RELATED TO EXERCISE, NUTRITION, WEIGHT LOSS OR WELLNESS OR RELATED TO THE AVOIDANCE, PREVENTION, DIAGNOSIS OR TREATMENT OF ANY INJURY, ILLNESS, DISEASE OR CONDITION (COLLECTIVELY, "HEALTHCARE SERVICES").
2. THE SERVICE MAY NOT BE APPROPRIATE FOR ALL PERSONS AND IS NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL HEALTHCARE SERVICES. THE SERVICE IS INTENDED ONLY AS A TOOL, WHICH MAY BE USEFUL IN ACHIEVING YOUR OVERALL HEALTH AND FITNESS GOALS. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR DIET AND EXERCISE ACTIVITIES INVOLVE RISKS, WHICH MAY INVOLVE RISK OF BODILY INJURY OR DEATH, AND THAT YOU ASSUME THOSE RISKS. BEFORE ACCESSING OR USING THE SERVICE, AND AGREE TO RELEASE AND DISCHARGE THE COMPANY FROM ANY AND ALL ACTION, KNOWN OR UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE.
3. YOU SHOULD CONSULT WITH YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL TO DETERMINE WHETHER THE SERVICE WOULD BE SAFE AND EFFECTIVE FOR YOU. YOU ARE EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED FROM ACCESSING OR USING THE SERVICE AGAINST MEDICAL ADVICE OR IF DOING SO MIGHT POSE ANY HEALTH RISK. IN THIS CONTEXT, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU TAKE FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR HEALTH, LIFE AND WELL-BEING, AS WELL AS THE HEALTH, LIVES AND WELL-BEING OF YOUR FAMILY AND CHILDREN (BORN AND UNBORN, AS APPLICABLE), AND ALL DECISIONS NOW OR IN THE FUTURE.
4. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT WE ARE NOT PROVIDING MEDICAL ADVICE VIA THE SERVICE. ALL CONTENT PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICE, WHETHER PROVIDED BY US OR THIRD PARTIES (EVEN IF THEY ARE CLAIMING TO BE A DOCTOR) IS NOT INTENDED TO BE AND SHOULD NOT BE USED IN PLACE OF (I) THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER PROFESSIONALS, (II) A VISIT, CALL OR CONSULTATION WITH YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, OR (III) INFORMATION CONTAINED ON OR IN ANY PRODUCT PACKAGING OR LABEL. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY HEALTH PROBLEMS THAT MAY RESULT FROM TRAINING PROGRAMS, CONSULTATIONS, PRODUCTS, OR EVENTS YOU LEARN ABOUT THROUGH THE SERVICE. SHOULD YOU HAVE ANY HEALTH RELATED QUESTIONS, PLEASE CALL OR SEE YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL PROMPTLY. IF YOU HAVE AN EMERGENCY, CALL YOUR PHYSICIAN OR YOUR LOCAL EMERGENCY SERVICES IMMEDIATELY.
5. YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE DOES NOT CONSTITUTE OR CREATE A DOCTOR-PATIENT, THERAPIST-PATIENT OR OTHER HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN YOU AND THE COMPANY.
6. THE COMPANY DOES NOT ASSUME ANY LIABILITY FOR INACCURACIES OR MISSTATEMENTS ABOUT FOOD RECIPES, EXERCICES OR OTHER CONTENT ON THE SERVICE. YOU SHOULD CAREFULLY READ ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE MANUFACTURERS OF THE FOOD PRODUCTS, WHETHER ONLINE OR ON THE ACTUAL PRODUCT PACKAGING AND LABELS, INCLUDING NUTRIENT CONTENT, INGREDIENTS, FOOD ALLERGEN AND CONTACT INFORMATION, AND HEALTH CLAIMS, BEFORE USING OR CONSUMING A PRODUCT. FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT A FOOD PRODUCT, PLEASE CONTACT THE MANUFACTURER DIRECTLY.
7. WE MAKE NO GUARANTEES CONCERNING THE LEVEL OF SUCCESS YOU MAY EXPERIENCE, AND YOU ACCEPT THE RISK THAT RESULTS WILL DIFFER FOR EACH INDIVIDUAL. THE TESTIMONIALS AND EXAMPLES THAT MAY BE PROVIDED ON THE SERVICE ARE EXCEPTIONAL RESULTS, WHICH DO NOT APPLY TO AN AVERAGE PERSON, AND ARE NOT INTENDED TO REPRESENT OR GUARANTEE THAT ANYONE WILL ACHIEVE THE SAME OR SIMILAR RESULTS. THERE IS NO ASSURANCE THAT EXAMPLES OF PAST FITNESS RESULTS CAN BE DUPLICATED IN THE FUTURE. WE CANNOT GUARANTEE YOUR FUTURE RESULTS AND/OR SUCCESS. NOR CAN WE GUARANTEE THAT YOU MAINTAIN THE RESULTS YOU EXPERIENCE IF YOU DO NOT CONTINUE FOLLOWING OUR PROGRAMS.
8. EACH INDIVIDUAL'S HEALTH, FITNESS, AND NUTRITION SUCCESS DEPENDS ON HIS OR HER BACKGROUND, DEDICATION, DESIRE, AND MOTIVATION. AS WITH ANY HEALTH-RELATED PROGRAM OR SERVICE, YOUR RESULTS MAY VARY, AND WILL BE BASED ON MANY VARIABLES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, YOUR INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, LIFE EXPERIENCE, UNIQUE HEALTH AND GENETIC PROFILE, STARTING POINT, EXPERTISE, AND LEVEL OF COMMITMENT. THE USE OF THE SERVICE SHOULD BE BASED ON YOUR OWN DUE DILIGENCE AND YOU AGREE THAT THE COMPANY IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY SUCCESS OR FAILURE OF YOUR PHYSIQUE THAT IS DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RELATED TO THE PURCHASE AND USE OF THE SERVICE.
9. IN ADDITION TO ALL OTHER LIMITATIONS AND DISCLAIMERS IN THESE TERMS, THE COMPANY DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY OR LOSS IN CONNECTION WITH THE CONTENT PROVIDED ON THE SERVICE. YOU ARE ENCOURAGED TO CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR AND OTHER RELEVANT PROFESSIONALS WITH REGARD TO THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE SERVICE.
3. PROFILE REGISTRATION
1. In order to use certain features of the Service, you may need to register your profile ("Profile") and provide certain information about yourself as prompted by the registration form.
2. If you register the Profile, you represent and warrant to the Company that: (i) all required registration information you submit is truthful and accurate; (ii) you will maintain the accuracy of such information; and (iii) your use of the Service does not violate any applicable law or regulation or these Terms. Otherwise, the Service may not operate correctly, and we may not be able to contact you with important notices.
3. The Service is not intended to be used by individuals under age of 16. You hereby represent and warrant to the Company that you meet the foregoing qualification. All users who are minors in the jurisdiction in which they reside (generally under the age of 18) must have the permission of, and be directly supervised by, their parent or guardian to use the Service. If you are a minor, you must have your parent or guardian read and agree to these Terms prior to you using the Service.
4. The Company reserves the right to suspend or terminate your Profile, or your access to the Service, with or without notice to you, in the event that you breach these Terms.
5. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Profile login information and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your Profile. You agree to immediately notify the Company of any unauthorized use, or suspected unauthorized use of your Profile or any other breach of security. The Company cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the above requirements.
1. You acknowledge that all the text, images, marks, logos, compilations (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly of information), data, other content, software and materials displayed on the Service or used by the Company to operate the Service (including the Content and excluding any User Content (as defined below)) is proprietary to us or to third parties.
2. The Company expressly reserves all rights, including all intellectual property rights, in all of the foregoing, and except as expressly permitted by these Terms, any use, redistribution, sale, decompilation, reverse engineering, disassembly, translation or other exploitation of them is strictly prohibited. The provision of the Service does not transfer to you or any third party any rights, title or interest in or to such intellectual property rights.
4. You grant the Company the non-exclusive, worldwide, transferable, perpetual, irrevocable right to publish, distribute, publicly display and perform the User Content in connection with the Service.
5. Subject to these Terms, the Company grants you a non-transferable, non-exclusive, license (without the right to sublicense) to (i) use the Service solely for your personal, non-commercial purposes.
6. You agree, and represent and warrant, that your use of the Service, or any portion thereof, will be consistent with the foregoing license, covenants and restrictions and will neither infringe nor violate the rights of any other party or breach any contract or legal duty to any other parties. In addition, you agree that you will comply with all applicable laws, regulations and ordinances relating to the Service or your use of it, and you will be solely responsible for your own individual violations of any such laws.
7. You are solely responsible for obtaining the equipment and telecommunication services necessary to access the Service, and all fees associated therewith (such as computing devices and Internet service provider and airtime charges).
8. We retain the right to implement any changes to the Service (whether to free or paid features) at any time, with or without notice. You acknowledge that a variety of Company's actions may impair or prevent you from accessing the Service at certain times and/or in the same way, for limited periods or permanently, and agree that the Company has no responsibility or liability as a result of any such actions or results, including, without limitation, for the deletion of, or failure to make available to you, any content or services.
9. Your access to and use of the Service is at your own risk. The Company will have no responsibility for any harm to your computing system, loss of data, or other harm to you or any third party, including, without limitation, any bodily harm, that results from your access to or use of the Service, or reliance on any information or advice.
10. The Company has no obligation to provide you with customer support of any kind. However, the Company may provide you with customer support from time to time, at the Company's sole discretion.
5. THIRD PARTY ADS, OTHER USERS
1. The Service may contain links to third party websites or resources and advertisements for third parties (collectively, "Third Party Ads"). Such Third Party Ads are not under the control of the Company and the Company is not responsible for any Third Party Ads. The Company provides these Third Party Ads only as a convenience and does not review, approve, monitor, endorse, warrant, or make any representations with respect to Third Party Ads. Advertisements and other information provided by Third Party Sites Ads may not be wholly accurate. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of any such websites or resources. When you link to a third party site, the applicable service provider's terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices govern. You should make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any transaction with any third party. Your transactions and other dealings with Third Party Ads that are found on or through the App, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, are solely between you and such merchant or advertiser.
2. Each user of the Service is solely responsible for any and all his or her User Content. Because we do not control the User Content, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for any User Content and we make no guarantees regarding the accuracy, currency, suitability, or quality of any User Content, and we assume no responsibility for any User Content. Your interactions with other Service users are solely between you and such user. You agree that the Company will not be responsible for any loss or damage incurred as the result of any such interactions. If there is a dispute between you and any Service user, we are under no obligation to become involved.
3. You hereby release us, our officers, employees, agents and successors from claims, demands any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind including personal injuries, death, and property damage, that is either directly or indirectly related to or arises from any interactions with or conduct of any App Store, any other Service users, or any Third Party Ads.
1. the Service is offered on pre-payment giving you access to the Service for a specific time period (together or separately “Purchase”).
2. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws, we may change Purchase fees at any time. We will give you reasonable notice of any such pricing changes by posting the new prices on the website.
3. The Service and your rights to use it expire at the end of the paid period. If you do not pay the fees or charges due, we may make reasonable efforts to notify you and resolve the issue; however, we reserve the right to disable or terminate your access to the Service (and may do so without notice).
4. You agree that the Purchase of digital products is final, that Company will not refund any transaction once it has been made and that the Purchase cannot be canceled. When you make the Purchase, you acknowledge and agree that all Purchases are non-refundable or exchangeable. Since the Service is of a digital nature, we cannot accept any request for refunds and therefore your right of withdrawal is lost at this point. The Company may provide refunds at its own discretion and subject to our policies that may be published from time to time.
5. The Purchase of Personal Online Training Sessions can be cancelled or rescheduled only at least 24h before beginning of scheduled training session. If you fail to cancel until this period, full price for the session must be made. If cancelled more than 24h in advance, you can ask for full refund or reschedule your training session.
7. USER REPRESENTATIONS AND RESTRICTIONS
1. By using the Service, you represent and warrant that:
1. you have the legal capacity and you agree to comply with these Terms;
2. you are not under the age of 16;
3. you will not access the Service through automated or non-human means, whether through a bot, script or otherwise;
4. you will not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose;
5. you are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. government as a "terrorist supporting" country;
6. you are not listed on any U.S. government list of prohibited or restricted parties; and
7. your use of the Service will not violate any applicable law or regulation.
2. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to refuse any and all current or future use of the Service (or any portion thereof).
3. You may not access or use the Service for any purpose other than that for which we make the Service available. The Service may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
4. As a user of the Service, you agree not to:
1. systematically retrieve data or other content from the Service to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us;
2. make any unauthorized use of the Service;
3. make any modification, adaptation, improvement, enhancement, translation, or derivative work from the Service;
4. use the Service for any revenue generating endeavor, commercial enterprise, or other purpose for which it is not designed or intended;
5. make the Service available over a network or other environment permitting access or use by multiple devices or users at the same time;
6. use the Service for creating a product, service, or software that is, directly or indirectly, competitive with or in any way a substitute for the Service;
7. use any proprietary information or any of our interfaces or our other intellectual property in the design, development, manufacture, licensing, or distribution of any applications, accessories, or devices for use with the Service;
8. circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Service;
9. engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Service;
10. interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Service or the networks or services connected to the Service;
11. decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Service;
12. attempt to bypass any measures of the Service designed to prevent or restrict access to the Service, or any portion of the Service;
13. upload or distribute in any way files that contain viruses, worms, trojans, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer;
14. use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Service, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software;
15. use the Service to send automated queries to any website or to send any unsolicited commercial e-mail;
16. disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Service;
17. use the Service in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations; or
18. otherwise infringe these Terms.
8. ADDITIONAL DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
a. Basic Disclaimers of Warranties
Except where otherwise inapplicable or prohibited by law to the fullest extent permitted by law, you expressly understand and agree that your use of the Service is at your sole risk, and the Service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
The Company or its affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners, and licensors expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement as well as any and all warranties as to products or services offered by businesses listed on the service. The released parties make no, and expressly disclaim any warranty that:
(i) the Service will meet your requirements,
(ii) the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free,
(iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service, including data, will be accurate or reliable,
(iv) the quality of any data or service available on the Service will meet your expectations, and
(v) any errors in the service will be corrected.
Any material obtained through the use of the Service is accessed at your own discretion and risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or mobile device or loss of data that results from the use of any such material.
We cannot guarantee and do no promise any specific results from use of the Service. You agree also to take the risks of interruption of the Service for any technical reasons.
b. Absence of Any Advice on the Service
Any statement that may be posted on the Service is for informational and entertainment purposes only and is not intended to replace or substitute for any professional financial, medical, legal, or other advice.
The Company makes no representations or warranties and, to the fullest extent permitted by law, expressly disclaims any and all liability relating to your reliance on the statements or other information offered or provided within or through the Service. If you have specific concerns or a situation arises in which you require professional or medical advice, you should consult with an appropriately trained and qualified specialist.
c. Change of Website Information and Service
We may change all the information provided on the Service at our sole discretion without notice.
We may at any time modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) at our sole discretion with or without notice. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
1. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE (AND OUR AFFILIATES) BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY LOST PROFIT OR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING FROM THESE TERMS OR YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SERVICE, OR THIRD PARTY ADS, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. ACCESS TO, AND USE OF, THE SERVICE (INCLUDING THE APP, CONTENT AND USER CONTENT), AND THIRD PARTY ADS ARE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTING SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA RESULTING THEREFROM.
2. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, YOU AGREE THAT THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF THE COMPANY TO YOU FOR ANY AND ALL CLAIMS ARISING FROM CONTENT OR SERVICE IS LIMITED TO THE AMOUNTS YOU HAVE PAID TO THE COMPANY FOR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SERVICE. THE LIMITATIONS OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE BASIS OF THE TERMS BETWEEN THE COMPANY AND YOU.
3. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OF CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER LEGAL RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION.
You agree to indemnify and hold the Company, its successors, subsidiaries, affiliates, any related companies, its suppliers, licensors and partners, and the officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each of them harmless, including costs and attorneys' fees, from any claim or demand made by any third party due to or arising out of (i) your use of the Service, (ii) your User Content, or (ii) your violation of these Terms.
The Company reserves the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us and you agree to cooperate with our defense of these claims. You agree not to settle any matter without the prior written consent of the Company. The Company will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action or proceeding upon becoming aware of it.
11. INTERNATIONAL USE
The Company makes no representation that the Service is accessible, appropriate or legally available for use in your jurisdiction, and accessing and using the Service is prohibited from territories where doing so would be illegal. You access the Service at your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
12. MANDATORY BINDING ARBITRATION AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER
Please read this arbitration provision carefully to understand your rights.
(a) All claims must be resolved through binding arbitration by a neutral arbitrator;
(b) You are waiving the right to a trial by jury; the rights that you would have if you went to court, such as discovery or the right to appeal, may be more limited or may not exist;
(c) You may only bring a claim in your individual capacity and not as a plaintiff (lead or otherwise) or class member in any purported class or representative proceeding;
(d) The arbitrator may not consolidate proceedings or claims or otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding.
a. Mandatory Arbitration
b. Waiver of Class Action and Collective Relief
There shall be no right or authority for any claims to be arbitrated or litigated on a class action, joint or consolidated basis or on bases involving claims brought in a purported representative capacity on behalf of the general public, other users of the Services, or any other persons. The arbitrator may award relief only in favor of the individual party seeking relief and only to the extent necessary to provide relief warranted by that individual party’s claim. The arbitrator may not award relief for or against anyone who is not a party. The arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding. This waiver of class actions and collective relief is an essential part of this arbitration provision and cannot be severed from it.
c. Arbitration Procedures.
Any disputes arising out of or in connection with these Terms, including any questions regarding its existence, validity, or termination, shall be referred to and finally resolved by The International Arbitration Court (hereinafter referred to as the Arbitration Court) is a permanent court of arbitration established by the association “RESPONDERE” (unified registration number 50008238481) which acts on the basis of Arbitration Law of the Republic of Latvia, its Charter and agreement of the parties. Rules in force when the Notice of Arbitration is submitted, which Rules are deemed to be incorporated by reference by The International Arbitration Court http://www.stsktiesa.lv/eng/index.htm .
13. GOVERNING LAW
1. These Terms shall be governed in accordance with the laws of Latvia (excluding its body of law governing conflicts of law).
2. To the extent that any action relating to any dispute hereunder is for whatever reason not submitted to arbitration, each of the parties submits to the exclusive jurisdiction to the courts Latvia to settle any disputes which may arise out of or in connection with this Terms and that accordingly proceedings must be brought in such courts.
3. The parties irrevocably submit to the personal jurisdiction and venue of the courts of England and waive any defenses of improper venue or forum non conveniens.
14. MISCELLANEOUS PROVISIONS
1. No delay or omission by us in exercising any of our rights occurring upon any noncompliance or default by you with respect to these Terms will impair any such right or be construed to be a waiver thereof, and a waiver by the Company of any of the covenants, conditions or agreements to be performed by you will not be construed to be a waiver of any succeeding breach thereof or of any other covenant, condition or agreement hereof contained.
2. Subject to Section 12, if any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid or unenforceable, then these Terms will remain in full force and effect and will be reformed to be valid and enforceable while reflecting the intent of the parties to the greatest extent permitted by law.
3. Except as otherwise expressly provided herein, these Terms set forth the entire agreement between you and the Company regarding its subject matter, and supersede all prior promises, agreements or representations, whether written or oral, regarding such subject matter.
4. The Company may transfer or assign any and all of its rights and obligations under these Terms to any other person, by any way, including by novation, and by accepting these Terms you give the Company consent to any such assignment and transfer. You confirm that placing on the Service of a version of these Terms indicating another person as a party to the Terms shall constitute valid notice to you of the transfer of Company's rights and obligations under the Terms (unless otherwise is expressly indicated).
5. All information communicated on the Service is considered an electronic communication. When you communicate with us through or on the Service or via other forms of electronic media, such as e-mail, you are communicating with us electronically. You agree that we may communicate electronically with you and that such communications, as well as notices, disclosures, agreements, and other communications that we provide to you electronically, are equivalent to communications in writing and shall have the same force and effect as if they were in writing and signed by the party sending the communication. You further acknowledge and agree that by clicking on a button labeled "SUBMIT", "CONTINUE", "REGISTER", "I AGREE" or similar links or buttons, you are submitting a legally binding electronic signature and are entering into a legally binding contract. You acknowledge that your electronic submissions constitute your agreement and intent to be bound by these Terms. YOU HEREBY AGREE TO THE USE OF ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES, CONTRACTS, ORDERS AND OTHER RECORDS AND TO ELECTRONIC DELIVERY OF NOTICES, POLICIES AND RECORDS OF TRANSACTIONS INITIATED OR COMPLETED THROUGH THE SERVICE.
6. In no event shall the Company be liable for any failure to comply with these Terms to the extent that such failure arises from factors outside the Company's reasonable control.
If you want to send any notice under these Terms or have any questions regarding the Service, you may contact us at: [email protected]
I HAVE READ THESE TERMS AND AGREE TO ALL OF THE PROVISIONS CONTAINED ABOVE. Manifold LtD (reg. No. 40103699717) with registered office Ādažu nov., Carnikavas pag., Kalngale, Stērstu iela 30, LV-2163, Latvia
Last Updated: __ November 2021